This place sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I went here thinking it would be cool to go to an indoor range.

WRONG!!!!!!!! I was on the rifle range. First they put me on a lane they knew there was a problem with. Then after it took a *** 15 minutes after my first shot, they put me on another lane that had malfunctioned earlier that day.

Before that one could even break they moved me to another lane. I ran the target out to 100 yards, shot about 20 rounds then tried to run it back in and low and behold it took a *** too!!!!!!!!!!! Iwas told that they had no mre lanes that were working. So I packed up my stuff and went to see about a refund or rain check or something.

As soon as I even mentioned the word refund some old hag behind the counter started in. As if it was my fault their equipment is in such poor shape. She made the facility look even worse than it is with her crappy attitude. And the room full of people waitng to shoot got to see it first hand.

I can't say it enough, THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!!!!.If they were to take better care of their equipment and get rid of the wicked old hag and her little flunkies trying to intimidate everyone that walks in by sporting pistols on their hips and treating you like a kid when they try to explain the range rules tan maybe I would go back.

Had an Experience with Green Mountain Family Shooting Center?

Comments